Wassapp Bad Min Ton people.
Now you have all the gears ready , your dressing is overkill , your shoes so awesome that people will surely take a second look at you and then… WAIT ! How the heck do we play this game. Worry no more as I will explain to you the 5 basic principles of the badminton rules.
– The objective is to score 21 points. Who reach 21 point first is the WINNER …
– This game can have 2 people playing i.e (one vs one) or 4 people playing (two vs two).
– The player can only touch the shuttlecock using the racket. Hand is totally not allowed.
– Player will gain the point every time the shuttlecock is dead or out of play. If player A made the mistake, one point will be given to his opponent.
– Player is not allowed to touch the net using the racket or body. If that happened,point will be given to the opponent.
There you go people. The most basic rules that you have to know before you can start the game. For more detailed explanation on the badminton rules especially regarding the border line for single and double play , you can click here for single game or here for playing doubles.
And now some facts about badminton for your info
Also for the Badminton Lovers out there who likes to read more about badminton, below are some of the collection that you can find in amazon.com
Till my next post . Bye for now.
For other hip and rare badminton collection visit Shuttlecockzone Store and More